Salesforce Certified Consultant / Contractor
A motivated, highly proficient IT and business professional, with over twenty years’ experience in the CRM industry, and more than a decade as a Salesforce Certified Consultant. This experience has involved constant contact with a range of partners and clients in industries from manufacturing and blue-chip financials to government bodies.
More recently, I’ve been working as a contracting consultant, working with partners and directly with end-customers to deliver the highest quality projects. I'm equally at home breaking new ground with a brand-new "vanilla" Salesforce org, or rescuing a tired, out-of-date or unpopular system, analysing and/or redesigning the current business processes and re-engineering the solution for a successful re-launch.
I am highly adept at delivering these projects, from the first consultation with a prospective client to the delivery of the end-user training and ongoing support. I also have extensive experience in integrating solutions to a variety of other systems, such as back-office, ERP, accountancy packages, CMS/websites, telephony, helpdesk and legacy systems.
I'm based on the Hampshire coast, near Portsmouth, but willing to travel where necessary.
I speak fluent German and some conversational French, and am a confident public speaker.
- Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (CON201)
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform App Builder (DEV401)
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201)
- Conga Suite expert – Composer, Conductor, Courier, Workflow etc.
- CRM Solutions Architect (SME and Enterprise)
- ServiceMax Certified Consultant (CC101)
- SQL scripting / DTS
- Integration experience with back-office / legacy / CMS
- Reporting / Data dictionary development / Data Warehouse integration
- Fluent German, some French
- Training (End-user, administration, train-the-trainer)