Salesforce Certified Consultant / Contractor
A motivated, highly proficient IT and business professional, with over Sixteen years’ experience in the CRM industry, and eight years’ experience as a Salesforce Certified Consultant. This experience has involved constant contact with a range of partners and clients in industries from manufacturing and blue-chip financials to government bodies.
Most recently, I’ve been heading up the EMEA presence of Conga, the developers of the most popular document generation and reporting solutions for Salesforce.com. This involved working closely with partners and customers throughout EMEA (and beyond) providing support, advice and training to clients at all levels from end-user to certified developers. I treat it as my mission to help whoever I’m working with to achieve the optimal results from their Salesforce.com solutions.
I am highly adept at delivering these projects, from the first consultation with a prospective client to the delivery of the end-user training and ongoing support. I also have extensive experience in integrating solutions to a variety of other systems, such as back-office systems, ERP, accountancy packages, CMS/websites, telephony, helpdesk and legacy systems.
I speak fluent German, and some conversational French.
- Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (CON201)
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer (DEV401)
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201)
- Conga Suite expert – Composer, Conductor, Courier, Workflow etc.
- CRM Solutions Architect (SME and Enterprise)
- ServiceMax Certified Consultant (CC101)
- SQL scripting / DTS
- Integration experience with back-office / legacy / CMS
- Reporting / Data dictionary development / Data Warehouse integration
- Fluent German, some French
- Training (End-user, administration, train-the-trainer)